Copyright © 2016 Wear Systems LLC. DBA. Say Cheez Photo Booth. All Rights Reserved
We want you and your guests to get the maximum use out of the photo booth. For this reason, we try to work very closely with our customers and their event coordinators to come up with the perfect photo booth operating times for your event. Below are some things to consider when selecting the amount of time to book and what time to have us start.
- A one hour event is typically enough time for 10 - 40 guests.
- A two hour event is typically enough time for up to 120 guests.
- Recommended times for larger events vary on the event timeline. Please ask us for our recommendation.
- Many people ask us to start taking pictures during the cocktail hour of their event or wedding so their guests have entertainment during that time. We usually recommend this only for events two and half hours or longer. What we typically see is that guests trickle in to the venue during the cocktail hour. Once dinner begins, the booth sits empty until the formalities are complete and the party starts. For this reason, we usually recommend having us come in and discreetly set up while people are eating so that your guests get the maximum use of the booth and you get the most for your money.
- We ask that you try and set us up as close to your other entertainment as possible. That way we are able to work in conjunction with the Band, DJ or other entertainers to offer your guests a fabulous time. When your entertainment is located in separate rooms it decreases the amount of use that each entertainment asset gets used (people leave the dance floor to get in the booth / the booth sits empty while people are on the dance floor).
- For events that want the photo booth set up in a reception area prior to the event starting we ask that we be able to move the booth closer to the rest of the entertainment while the formalities are taking place. We can typically move the photo booth discreetly in about 20 minutes. This works well for longer events that have a cocktail hour in one section of the venue followed by dinner and dancing in another section. We can quickly move the booth while people eat when we would normally sit idle anyway. This will maximize the usage that you get out of the booth.
Photo booths are a huge hit at any event. Whether looking for wedding photo booths, party photo booths, or a mobile photo booth rental, Say Cheez is the place to shop. Say Cheez offers the best wedding photo booths in the industry. What makes us the best photo booths for weddings is the same thing that makes us the best photo booth for parties. Our photo booths for weddings and photo booths for parties are one of a kind, custom built photo booths that have an adjustable camera, incredible clarity, and our staff is top notch. Servicing Northwest Arkansas, NWA, Bentonville AR, Rogers AR, Siloam Springs AR, Springdale AR, Fayetteville AR, Eureka Springs AR, Joplin MO with unparalleled service much easier and cheaper than a diy photo booth.
Photo Booths are such a huge hit that many are trying the diy photo booth. While the diy photo booth may seem like the best way to get a cheap photo booth rental, in many cases the diy photo booth will take a lot of planning, cost almost as much money, and not provide the wedding photo booth or party photo booth experience that you are looking for.
If you are looking to rent a photo booth in Northwest Arkansas, NWA, Bentonville AR, Rogers AR, Siloam Springs AR, Springdale AR, Fayetteville AR, Eureka Springs AR, Joplin MO, or any place in between, Say Cheez Photo Booth has you covered. With the best mobile photo booth, we provide wedding photo booths and party photo booths to any event in and around Northwest Arkansas, NWA, Bentonville AR, Rogers AR, Siloam Springs AR, Springdale AR, Fayetteville AR, Eureka Springs AR, Joplin MO. If you don't live in Northwest Arkansas, NWA, Bentonville AR, Rogers AR, Siloam Springs AR, Springdale AR, Fayetteville AR, Eureka Springs AR, Joplin MO, we have numerous other locations around the country providing cheap photo booth rental opportunities. For a fee, we would be willing to transport our mobile photo booth rental to any location offering you unparalleled wedding photo booth rental or party photo booth rental opportunities.
Say Cheez is routinely referred to as the best mobile photo booth servicing Northwest Arkansas, NWA, Bentonville AR, Rogers AR, Siloam Springs AR, Springdale AR, Fayetteville AR, Eureka Springs AR, and Joplin MO for parties and weddings.