Copyright © 2016 Wear Systems LLC. DBA. Say Cheez Photo Booth. All Rights Reserved
Photo booths are a huge hit at any event. Whether looking for wedding photo booths, party photo booths, or a mobile photo booth rental, Say Cheez is the place to shop. Say Cheez offers the best wedding photo booths in the industry. What makes us the best photo booths for weddings is the same thing that makes us the best photo booth for parties. Our photo booths for weddings and photo booths for parties are one of a kind, custom built photo booths that have an adjustable camera, incredible clarity, and our staff is top notch. Servicing Northwest Arkansas, NWA, Bentonville AR, Rogers AR, Siloam Springs AR, Springdale AR, Fayetteville AR, Eureka Springs AR, Joplin MO with unparalleled service much easier and cheaper than a diy photo booth.
Photo Booths are such a huge hit that many are trying the diy photo booth. While the diy photo booth may seem like the best way to get a cheap photo booth rental, in many cases the diy photo booth will take a lot of planning, cost almost as much money, and not provide the wedding photo booth or party photo booth experience that you are looking for.
If you are looking to rent a photo booth in Northwest Arkansas, NWA, Bentonville AR, Rogers AR, Siloam Springs AR, Springdale AR, Fayetteville AR, Eureka Springs AR, Joplin MO, or any place in between, Say Cheez Photo Booth has you covered. With the best mobile photo booth, we provide wedding photo booths and party photo booths to any event in and around Northwest Arkansas, NWA, Bentonville AR, Rogers AR, Siloam Springs AR, Springdale AR, Fayetteville AR, Eureka Springs AR, Joplin MO. If you don't live in Northwest Arkansas, NWA, Bentonville AR, Rogers AR, Siloam Springs AR, Springdale AR, Fayetteville AR, Eureka Springs AR, Joplin MO, we have numerous other locations around the country providing cheap photo booth rental opportunities. For a fee, we would be willing to transport our mobile photo booth rental to any location offering you unparalleled wedding photo booth rental or party photo booth rental opportunities.
Say Cheez is routinely referred to as the best mobile photo booth servicing Northwest Arkansas, NWA, Bentonville AR, Rogers AR, Siloam Springs AR, Springdale AR, Fayetteville AR, Eureka Springs AR, and Joplin MO for parties and weddings.
If you are asking this question you, like many other people, are already convinced that you need a photo booth at your event. Since photo booths have grown in popularity, many photographers have been offering a "photo booth" option in their packages. While they are less expensive, they are not a true photo booth and have numerous drawbacks to them.
- You pay for an extra photographer, but don't get the additional candid crowd shots that you would normally get for the price
- Your guests won't get copies of their photo booth pictures and most likely will never even get to see them. That means you won't get the warm fuzzy reminder of how fun your wedding is every time you walk into their home and see your event photo strip on their refrigerator
- The only way you will ever get the pictures is to pay for them as part of your photo package
- You will not get a memorable guest book
- The photo booth will not be enclosed ~ ie your guests will stand awkwardly in front of a crowd feeling self conscious while they try to make multiple poses with the same prop
For those of you trying to save some money by making your own photo booth, the above limitations still apply as well as these additional drawbacks.
- One of your guests will need to man the photo booth camera instead of enjoying your event
- The pictures won't turn out nearly as well as you hope due to poor lighting
- A backdrop, tripod, and studio quality lighting will cost approximately $150 for something you'll only use once
- Good props will cost you almost as much
If you really want a photo booth at your event but don't see it in the budget, here are some considerations to think about:
- 2 weeks after your event your guests won't remember what the centerpieces were
- 2 months after your event, most people won't remember what they ate
- 2 years after your event people will only remember whether or not they had fun
- 4 years after your event people will still have photo booth prints from your event hanging in plane sight
Non-Profit Events - many non-profit organizations, schools in particular, are able to find sponsors for the photo booth. The business will make a tax deductible donation to the non-profit organization in question. The non-profit organization will then use those funds to pay for the photo booth. In return, the business' logo and any other pertinent information is included on the headers that end up in people's offices, on their refrigerators and plastered all over Facebook. The non-profit receives the photo booth at their event and the sponsor receives invaluable advertising tax free.
Weddings and Private Events - Private events and weddings can make small payments monthly leading up to an event. A 2 hour wedding booked a year in advance equates to only $40 a month. Another option is to ask for the photo booth as a gift and have several guests go in together to cover the cost.
Corporate Events - We are open to trade in exchange for payment for some events.